20 accounts 5 text a day #financialfreedom $50 in $50 a month. We help you get your first 20 actual accounts.
- Educating Students – HealthCorps’ national peer-mentoring program spans 66 high schools in 13 states, with a goal to have a presence in 100 schools in all 50 states by 2015.
- Creating a Fit Town – In communities across the country, HealthCorps is challenging teens to reach beyond the school yard to help other students, their families and their communities experience wellness through service.
- Advocacy – HealthCorps advocates for healthy public policies across all levels of government, with a goal to put health and physical education back into the core curriculum of the American education system.
THE ANTIOXIDANT POWER OF VEMMA
VEMMA GOES TO WORK EACH DAY TO:
- Protect and support a healthy heart*
- Enhance immune response and support immune system*
- Create abundant energy*
- Fight against free radicals*
- Promote good vision*
- Support a normal, healthy intestinal tract*
- Maintain healthy skin, eyes, teeth, gums and hair*
- 2 oranges to equal the amount of Vitamin C
- 9 avocados to equal the amount of Vitamin E
- 3 stalks of broccoli to equal the amount of Iron
- 55 eggs to equal the amount of Vitamin D
- 1 cup of spinach to equal the amount of Vitamin A
- 3 cups of peas to equal the amount of Thiamin
- 19 medium bananas to equal the amount of Riboflavin
- 62 oz of cheddar cheese to equal the amount of Vitamin B-12
- 5 large potatoes to equal the amount of Niacin
- 61 cups of tomatoes to equal the amount of Folate
- 2 large watermelons to equal the amount of Vitamin B-6
- 17 oz of cherries to equal the ORAC Value
- 37 medium mushrooms to equal the amount of Pantothenic Acid
THE POWER OF THE MANGOSTEEN
CLINICALLY STUDIED BENEFITS
Based on the results, Vemma is shown to be highly bioavailable and provides:
- Enhanced immunity*
- Increased vitamins and antioxidants in the blood*
- Increased overall health status*
- Lowering of C-reactive protein*
- Increased ORAC blood levels for 6 hours after intake*
I Want__________. I Don’t want___________. I understand I have to give up _________. My Actions will be ________. I will have ____ (Stepping Stones) to show achievement along the way. I have or know someone that has a Testimony about __(What I want). I know Why I want it. There are some things I Don’t do. I Share/ Help others to accomplish the same. Here is my Success story:
Thu, 10 January 2013 | 7:00 p.m.
Registration begins at 6:30 p.m.
St. John’s Inn
|Host(s)||Star Presidential Leaders, Carol Anne & Ronnie Felts
Star Presidential Leaders, Rebekah & Richard Bischoff
Presidentials, Jeffrey & Lauren Jensen
Dorian & Gregg Hook, Denny Starr and Jeffrsen
|Guest Speakers||Ambassador, David Graham|
|Cost||$5 per Brand Partner – Guests are FREE!|
Mark your calendar and fill your car with guests that are considering joining your team and let this group of successful leaders present the opportunity and vision to them.
Welcome to MyLunchBasket Discussion
Today we are on Day 1 of 10
What do you want?
Place to go
Thing to buy
Thing to do
___________ Fill in blank
- Vitamin C – Found in citrus fruits, broccoli, bell peppers, kale, cauliflower, green leafy vegetables
- Vitamin D – Found in salmon, tuna fish, milk, eggs, liver, beef, and even direct sunlight
- Beta carotene – Found in sweet potatoes, carrots, spinach, collard greens, squash
- It has appealing taste, fragrance and visual qualities
- It is very rich in phytonutrients called xanthones
- It has tremendous antioxidant properties
- Its potential impact for lowering risk against human diseases